With Fall right around the corner, I decided to pick a few items that I think are must-haves for the season and share them with you.
1. Leather Leggings- (faux leather, of course!) Not entirely leather, but half leather and half stretch leggings make for a great casual piece, but can also be dressed up for a night out. I just picked up my pair for under $20 at Forever 21!
2. Essie Nail Polish ‘Stylenomics’- This dark green color is from Essie’s new fall collection. I love this green as a transition from the pastels and mint green summer shades to the richer, darker fall colors. I love dark nail polish colors and can not wait to try this one!
3. Comfy Knit Sweater- I know that when the weather gets cooler there is nothing I love more than wearing a casual knit sweater with a pair of jeans or leggings. This light brown is a nice warm color and goes with just about anything, but I’m thinking that it would look amazing in a bright color as well!
4. Gold Spike Bracelet- This bracelet is super cute and adds something extra to every outfit. Not to mention, it’s perfect for the metallic trend this fall.
5. Leather Booties- These booties are great for an every day look and I think that they are a necessity for the fall. These particular ones are Chinese Laundry and are less than $100!
6. Big School Bag- School just started, and that means it’s time for a new bag! This is the Large Longchamp tote- the perfect bag to fit anything and everything that you need for the day. Not to mention it comes in a variety of colors, it’s waterproof and does not get ruined in the rain or snow, it’s durable and most important-super cute! If I could, I would own it in every color!
7. Cheetah Print Top- Fall does not need to mean a boring wardrobe! Make your outfit pop with a cheetah print top and it’s in style this season as well. This one is a tee version from Forever 21, but you can make it more dressy with a chiffon or button-down one.
8. Red Lipstick- You can’t open a magazine without seeing red lipstick, and for good reason! It’s one of those colors that never goes out of style and is a classic. You don’t have to go with the traditional red color, but switch it up and go for a more orange-red or if you’re brave enough for a much darker red. Either way, red lipstick is definitely in my makeup bag this fall!
9. Metallics- One of the hottest trends for the fall is metallics! Metallic shoes, bags, jackets, blouses, pants-you name it! This trend is everywhere! I think that a great way to incorporate it in your wardrobe is through these awesome skinny jeans. They can be dressed down for school and then transformed into a ‘wow’ piece with some heels and red lipstick for the night time.
What are your go-to pieces for the Fall?