This past week we’ve been getting glimpses of 52 degree weather here in NYC but unfortunately it’s not here to stay. We’re supposed to be getting more snow….what?! I feel like this winter has dragged on, but I’m so ready for spring to get here so I’ve put together a little wishlist of “necessities.” A new season calls for some new pieces right?
1. Tory Burch Robinson Mini Saffiano Leather Crossbody Bag: (here) I am loving this vibrant red crossbody from Tory Burch! If I could I’d probably own every single one of her bags, but I especially love the color of this one because it adds a little bit of spice to a black outfit (and we know I love black). It’s seriously a great transition piece.
2. MAC ‘Candy Yum Yum’ Lipstick: (here) Yes, I know that this isn’t exactly a new color from MAC but I’m still totally obsessed with it. Why don’t I own it yet?! Whenever I see someone wearing it I remind myself that I must get it- I think it’s about time. What I love about it is that when you don’t feel like getting too dressed up and just want to throw on a t-shirt and jeans, this lipstick takes your outfit to the next level. It’s an easy way to look great without doing much.
3. Swing Dress: (here) First, let me tell you how excited I am that Asos has a “tall” size in this dress for girls 5’9″ and above. If you’re like me you understand how hard it is to find cute dresses that aren’t too short-it’s a challenge! You’re also probably thinking, black?! Aren’t we trying to get away from black in the spring? While I totally agree, I think that because it’s black you can play around with different textured, patterned and colored accessories, not to mention that bright lip with MAC’s ‘Candy Yum Yum’! In my eyes, this dress is a must-have.
4. J.Crew Pleated Crepe Short: (here) I may be getting ahead of myself with these shorts, but I can’t help it. These are everything I could ever want from a short- they’re mid-rise and pleated so they’re very flattering on the body, they can be dressed up or down, you can pair them with a great belt, and this color is to die for! While I do love this one, the best thing is that they come in 4 other colors. Trust me, you need these in your life.
5. Colorful Studded Rings from Forever 21: (here) Cute accessories are always a must-have, plus these have studs. It’s a win-win.
6. Pave Link Gold Bracelet: (here) This is such a great statement piece that has been around for a while, but it’s recently become super popular. I personally think it’s worth the investment-or not! There are so many cheaper versions out there that are affordable for anyone, but either way, this bracelet will definitely add glam to any outfit this spring. You bet I’ll be getting it!
7. Jessica Simpson Caged Pointed Toe Pump: (here) Closed, pointed toe AND caged look?! Two of the best trends in one shoe- which is exactly why I absolutely love this shoe. You can’t go wrong with a great nude pump/sandal and this one happens to be on sale now too!
8. Essie ‘Spin the Bottle’ Nailpolish: (here) I happen to be a nailpolish fanatic and having my nails done is one of the small things that makes me really happy. I love trying different colors and whenever Essie comes out with a new collection, I immediately get my hands on it. This is the perfect light color, kind of a mix between Jazz or Sand Tropez and Fiji- both of which I love too!
9. Ripped Boyfriend Jeans: (here) I have been looking for the perfect pair of ripped boyfriend jeans forever and I think I’ve finally found them! (These beauties are from the GAP) What I love about boyfriend jeans is that they look great with a graphic tee and sneakers, or dressed up with a great pump and blazer.
10. Cute iPhone Case: (here) Let’s be real, while yes they protect our phones, we get phone cases to make our phone look cute! I’m currently obsessed with this tortoise one from J.Crew, but I also love the colorful ones by Kate Spade.